Sunday, March 13, 2011

January-February

I'm going to try to sum up as best I can while still giving important details. Month by month.
Rox's and my victorious return to England

The day before term started I was totally suffering post-break depression. This was in large part because of all of the exhaustion, but I got ended up getting really homesick just before term started again. Steph made sure to knock it out of me thoroughly, though.

The first week back I had a paper due in for Friday. I thought the deadline was a week later, so I didn't end up starting it until Tuesday. I got it in on time, though, and I got a 68 on it, so yay! I also got the final paper back from last term. 90. 90!!!! I have no clue how that happened but that is like an american 130% so needless to say I was over the mooooon.

The rest of January was pretty uneventful. I got pink eye, that sucked. Steph, Oli, and I have started having a weekly dinner, we take turns hosting. It's a nice way to make sure we see each other at least once a week, and it's really fun. Only now it's kind of just me and Oli because Steph went to London for her work experience.

Oli's Gold Day
February was quite eventful. I tried out for the 4th year shows again, and got into Mario and Vicki's again. It was also Oli's 22nd birthday--he threw a gold themed party. For Valentine's Day I went to dinner at Steph's. Lauren and Luke prepared a meal, so the two of them, me, Steph, Lauren's friend Jess, and Laura all at dinner together and I baked vegan blackout cake for desert. Then Steph, Lauren, and I watched the movie Valentine's Day. Crap film, but it was fun.

The best part of Feb was easily my 21st birthday, but I'll save that for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment